Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Exposing a webservice in JBoss ESB

Webservice-based communication is of course at the core of SOA and as such the support should be easy and robust.
As the video demonstrates it is very easy to expose a service as a webservice and optionally demand validation.
Additionally it shows you how to enable WS-Security.

There are other ways to work with webservices:
- you can expose native jboss webservices
- create proxy webservices
- poll remote webservices



Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xflkWQZZsHE

Author: Alexander Verbruggen

4 comments:

  1. Hi i check out your youtube videos the "xslt" one is especially interesting. There seems to be no sound though. Also in the xslt video how exactly do you get the jbm-queue-service.xml i am using editor 1.3 .

    I cant see how to generate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I made these walkthroughs but if I remember correctly, I retrieved the file from one of the existing examples because I couldn't find a way to generate it either. In all the videos, it's the only file that I actually copy from an existing project instead of creating from scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the source code of your example available anywhere github etc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid I no longer have the source code of those examples laying around. I tried to create the videos in such a way that the projects could be reproduced by following the instructions. Everything you need should be there.

    ReplyDelete